4 slices of sourdough bread, or bread / toast of your choice
1/2 block Lauds Almond & Cashew Persian Fetta
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup toasted or natural walnuts
1/4 small cucumber, peeled into ribbons
Extra virgin olive oil
4 lemon wedges (optional)
Edible flowers for garnish (optional)
Salt and pepper
- Cook the bread / toast as per your liking.
- With a knife, cut off cubes of the Almond Greek Fetta and smear all over the toast. This is your base layer.
- Slice an avocado in half lengthways. Remove the stone.
- Peel the skin back from the avocado (this is an important step if you would like to fan out your avocado, like pictured!)
- Thinly slice the avocado widthways from right to left and then very carefully, using clean hands, slowly use your fingers to fan out the avocado slices. Place onto the piece of toast towards one side. Repeat this process with the second avocado. Each piece of toast should have 1 half of avocado.
- Curl the cucumber ribbons up tightly to resemble a curl or a coil and place on the toast wherever you please, pressing them into the fetta.
- Fill in the gaps on the toast with the walnuts and cranberries.
- Season with salt and pepper and a good drizzle of olive oil.