1 cup dairy free milk
2.5 tablespoons coconut oil (+ extra for cooking)
1/2 cup Lauds Almond Persian Feta Cheese, crumbled
1.5 cups spelt flour
2 tablespoons white sugar (or sub for 1/2 tsp monk fruit)
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and fold through being careful not to over-mix.
- Heat a large frying pan on the stove over a medium heat. Add a tablespoon of coconut oil to the pan.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop 1 tablespoon of pancake mix and drop it into the frying pan. You can fit approx. 3 in the frying pan, be careful not to overcrowd the pan.
- Cook for a few minutes until bubbles start to appear on the surface of the pancake, then flip onto the other side.
- Transfer the cooked pancake onto a paper towel to drain off excess oil whilst you continue to cook the rest of the batch.
- Serve as a stack with a dollop of extra Almond Persian Feta, fresh blueberries and maple syrup.