4 thick slices of crusty sourdough bread or desired bread
2-4 tbsp Cultured Oat Butter or olive oil, or as needed
2 cloves garlic, crushed
90g Smoked Oat Cheese, sliced
1 large avocado, thinly sliced or mashed
Salt and pepper, to taste
Optional extras: chilli flakes, microgreens, grilled tomato, crispy chickpeas or make it as part of a vegan big breakfast!
- Start to toast your sourdough bread in your toaster or sandwich press.
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the butter or olive oil and garlic and sauté the garlic until cooked through and golden brown.
- When your toast is ready, brush the garlic and oil on one side of each piece of toast. Set aside.
- Add some extra oil to the saucepan and fry the sliced Smoked Oat Cheese on both sides for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top the toast with avocado and then top with the fried Smoked Oat Wedge. Season to taste and garnish as desired. Serve immediately!