2 tbsp Lauds Cultured Oat Butter
2 tbsp plain flour
1 cup almond milk
2 garlic cloves
40g Lauds Aged Cashew Cheese
1 sheet frozen dairy-free puff pastry
1 medium Red Royale Potato
2 sprigs rosemary
Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 210C. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Melt Cultured Oat Butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and whisk to combine, allow the mixture to cook for 30 seconds. Gradually whisk in milk, cook, stirring until the mixture thickens for about 1 minute.
- Peel garlic and crush into the sauce along with nutmeg.
- Remove from heat and crumble in Aged Cashew Cheese. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, remove puff pastry sheet from the freezer and place on the baking paper lined tray. Score a 1cm edge around the pastry using a sharp knife. Prick the base around with a fork.
- Finely slice potato (use a mandolin slicer if you have one).
- Spread cheese sauce over the base of the pastry, leaving the scored edge uncovered. Sprinkle with half of the rosemary needles and arrange potato slices on top, overlapping them slightly. Sprinkle with remaining rosemary needles. Spray lightly with olive oil spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the pastry is golden and potatoes cooked through. Remove from oven and serve, slicing with a pizza cutter. Store leftover tart in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.