100g Lauds Almond Persian Feta
200g firm tofu
½ bunch parsley (20g)
¼ cup nutritional yeast
1 tbsp dried dill
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 garlic cloves
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
2 small zucchinis (300g)
½ small onion, finely diced (70g)
2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
Soy milk for brushing on top
Olive oil for brushing on top
Sesame seeds, optional
Flakey sea salt, optional
Lemon wedges, to serve
1. Take your puff-pastry out of the freezer and allow to thaw for 20-30 minutes.
2. Preheat your oven to 190ºC.
3. Grate enough zucchini to fill ½ cup and thinly slice the rest of the zucchini in coins.
4. Into a food-processor place all the filling ingredients and blend until smooth.
5. Scrape the filling into a bowl and add in the grated zucchini and the diced onion and mix well to combine.
6. Line some baking trays with baking paper and place the puff pastry onto the baking paper and remove the plastic.
7. Place half the filling mix into the centre of each puff pastry sheet and spread into a circle, making sure there is still plenty of pastry as a border.
8. Layer the sliced zucchini on top and brush the zucchini with olive oil.
9. Fold the edges of the pastry around the circle and brush with soy milk.
10. Sprinkle with flakey sea salt and sesame seeds.
11. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until beautifully golden brown!
12. Serve hot with lemon wedges.