1 bunch silverbeet
110g Lauds Almond Greek Fetta
12 wonton wrappers
- Trim stalks off the silverbeet (you can reserve them and stir-fry in a little Lauds Cultured Oat Butter to make a delicious side). Place leaves in a steam basket and tear roughly. Steam for 3 minutes over a pot of boiling water. Remove from heat, squeeze out excess water and transfer to a bowl. Chop finely using a pair of kitchen scissors.
- Add Almond Greek Fetta and mash using a fork.
- Remove wonton wrappers from packaging. Dollop a heaped teaspoon of filling into the middle of a wonton wrapper. Brush edges with water, fold the pastry over the filling, and seal to make a triangle shape. Repeat with remaining filling and pastry.
- Place the dumplings in a steamer lined with a round of steaming paper* and cook, covered, for 5 minutes over a pot of rapidly boiling water.
- Transfer to a plate and serve drizzled with olive oil and lemon juice.
*Note: you can find rounds of paper steamer inserts from most Asian grocers. Alternatively use non-stick baking paper to cut out a round. Fold it into a wedge and, using scissors, cut into the edges to help the steam come through. Unfold and place in the steamer.