1 (280g) block Lauds Tasty Oat Melt
¾ cup almond or oat milk
1 cup plain flour
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
¼ tsp ground black pepper
Olive oil spray
Tomato ketchup or sauce of choice
- Pre-heat air fryer to 200C (or oven to 210C and line a baking tray with baking paper).
- Remove Tasty Oat Melt from packaging and slice into 1-cm wide slices. Turn each slice on the side and cut in half lengthways to get 10 equally-sized logs.
- In a medium shallow bowl whisk together the milk and flour, it should have a consistency of a pancake batter. Place breadcrumbs in another bowl.
- Dip and roll each log in the flour mixture to coat then transfer to the breadcrumbs and roll to cover. Place the crumbed cheese in the air fryer (or on the paper-lined baking tray if using the oven). Repeat with remaining pieces. Spray with olive oil spray.
- Airfry for 10-11 minutes (or bake for 13-15 minutes) until the sticks are golden and crunchy. Remove from the airfryer (or oven) and serve warm with some tomato ketchup or sauce of choice.