½ cup raw pecans or walnuts
5 Medjool dates, pitted
1 tbsp coconut oil
½ tub (135g) Lauds Classic Cashew Cream Cheese
2 tbsp maple syrup or rice malt syrup
2 tsp icing sugar, optional
½ tsp vanilla paste
135g mixed frozen berries
- Place pecans in a small food processor and process finely. Add dates and coconut oil and keep processing until the mixture begins to come together like a dough.
- Cut a sheet of baking paper into 10cm long by 1cm wide strips. Place one strip into the base of each mini muffin tin- this will allow for easy removal of the cheesecakes from the tin.
- Place a heaped teaspoon of the mixture into each hole and press down firmly into the base. Set aside, or place in the freezer.
- Place Lauds Classic Cashew Cream Cheese in the food processor bowl, add maple syrup, icing sugar if using, and vanilla. Blitz to combine. Add berries and blend on low speed for 30 seconds for the berries to blend through. Divide the filling between all date-nut bases. Smooth the tops.
- Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours or freeze overnight.
- To serve, remove cheesecakes from the freezer 5 minutes before serving. Store remaining cheesecakes in the freezer for up to 3 months.