450g firm silken tofu (otherwise known as ‘regular’ or ‘classic’ tofu)
1 & ½ cup chickpea flour
360g grated zucchini
180g grated carrot
2 tbsp nutritional yeast
2 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp baking powder
¾ tsp turmeric powder
¼ tsp black salt or salt, to taste
200g Almond & Cashew Persian Fetta
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line or grease a 20 cm square baking tray.
- Add the tofu to a blender or small food processor and pulse until very smooth. Alternatively, add the tofu to a large mixing bowl and blend using a stick blender.
- Add all ingredients except the Almond & Cashew Persian Fetta to a large mixing bowl and mix until combined. The batter should be very thick.
- Crumble the majority of the Almond & Cashew Persian Fetta into the bowl and fold through the batter.
- Scoop the batter into your baking tray and smooth the top.
- Crumble the remaining Almond & Cashew Persian Fetta on top of the slice and press it into the surface.
- Bake the slice for 30-35 minutes or until the surface is golden brown and the slice is baked through.
- Allow the slice to completely cool and cut into slices. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 1 month.